|Click the picture to take you to my TPT store where you can download it for FREE!|
It won’t be the average display wall. I’ll use this area to show the VERY BEST examples of student work - The wall will be called "FANTASTIC FIREWORK FRAMES.” These frames will be on a wall that connects two classrooms. This wall has the water fountains and bathrooms next to it. It has the most traffic by both classes, so students will see the wall often and be able to brag about it!
1. Find CHEAP frames from Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. – the more unique the frames the better!
2. I took out the glass (I don’t use glass in the classroom) and backing
3. Painted the frames the color of choice (I covered mine with glitter after painting!)
4. Lined the back of the frame board with foam sheets (cheap and more colors available)
5. Put the frame and backing back together
6. Painted clothes pins to hold the papers