Accountable Math Talk Poster - Aligned with Common Core SMPs

Follow Me on Pinterest
I made these talking stem last year as extensions in my manipulatives bins. Since the bins were always on the groups' tables, students always had them.
However, I had many teachers requesting them as posters... Well, I finally got around to making the posters! I have updated some of the pictures, but other than that, they match the cards. I plan on hanging the posters in my class so the students can use them in science too.

I'll start with a few stems by only hanging the ones I want students to master first. Once they learn how to use those stems, I will add additional posters. The posters will print on an 8" x 11" piece of of paper.  If you want to view more of these posters, click on the poster.




No comments:

Post a Comment