THANKS Matt Damon!

Follow Me on Pinterest
I saw this documentary a few days ago and I must say it was a relief to have an advocate for teachers! I know this documentary shows all the “wonderful” things teachers do for their students, so some may say this isn’t an accurate depiction of the education system. However, from where I’m standing, the teachers I’m surrounded by would do ANYTHING for their students. After watching Waiting for Superman I felt like I was being blamed for the failing education system. At the same time I felt enraged because I knew I was doing everything humanly possible for my kiddos. Matt Damon’s documentary played the other side of the fence. Just like there are absolutely amazing teachers, there are also teachers who should have retired or left the profession years ago. THANKS MATT!



For more information about this film you can visit: http://theteachersalaryproject.org/

3 comments:

  1. Having problems as well ease email me at Paula.Ott@vbschools.com. Thanks a million for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having problems as well ease email me at Paula.Ott@vbschools.com. Thanks a million for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great resource, I'm starting my second year teaching and have learnt how important getting those procedures in the first term are!! Please could I have the PowerPoint too?
    My email is - aumeers_16@hotmail.co.uk
    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete